MATTA Fair Ipoh | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, March 21, 2009

MATTA Fair Ipoh

I visited MATTA Fair at the Ipoh Airport over last weekend and I must say I am pretty impressive with the cheap travel packages offered. You know, traveling is so much cheaper now compared to just five years ago thanks to no frills airlines that almost everyone could afford to travel internationally.

Personally, I was hoping for cheap air tickets to the United States. My sister won herself complimentary accommodation at a popular San Diego hotel that I thought it would be awesome if I could hop on a plan and meet her there so that we could take a vacation together.

Life is so hectic for all of us that it is definitely not easy to plan a holiday together. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find anything suitable so I guess we will have to arrange a holiday some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment