Valentine's Sale | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Sale

Now that Valentine's Day is over, I bet many people, especially guys, would be heaving a sigh of relieve. Valentine's Day is like a test for couples, especially the guy, and it is funny that their depth of love is measured by how well they celebrated Valentine's Day and what gifts they bought for the girlfriend.

I was busy on Valentine's Day, not because I have a romantic date, but because my male friends were asking me for Valentine's Day gift ideas and appropriate restaurants for a romantic candle light dinner.

Most of my younger male friends were on a tight budget but they still wanted to show their "love". I particularly suggested places for them to shop for Valentine's gifts that were on sale. Don't be surprised that you can actually stretch your dollar if you know where to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment