Free Cute Chevron Car Wallpaper | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Free Cute Chevron Car Wallpaper

Images courtesy of Chevron

I have friends who are crazy about cars. Needless to say, most of them are guys. Well, I love cars as well, but certainly cannot afford them for the moment. This doesn't stop me from reading about cars or admiring them, though.

Just now, I came across this cute Chevron website that has a collection of free Chevron desktop wallpapers. At first glance, this website looks so kiddie and truly, it looks like it was made to cater to children.

In any case, these cute Chevron car free desktop wallpapers are also suitable for adults. I guess as long as they love Chevrons! You can be sure I grabbed a couple of free Chevron desktop wallpapers for my desktop and laptop too!

No comments:

Post a Comment