Free Flash | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Free Flash

Image courtesy of Flash Here

As webmistress, I try to make my website stand out; revamping it occasionally when I have the time. Lately, I have been too busy that I didn’t have time to do anything about my websites even when I have come across some nice stuff given away by generous designers.

Today, I came across this website that offers free flash for our website. Although I basically try to avoid flash because not everyone likes to visit websites with flash because they could be too distracting, I understand that there are people who swear by it and will want them on their sites.

So, here's Flash Here, a website with a good range of free flash. As usual, check their terms of use before downloading. What I like about Flash Here is that if you cannot find the kind of flash to suit your needs, drop them a note and they will try to make it for you, for free. How's that for awesomeness?

No comments:

Post a Comment