Free Shipping On Brand Name Watches | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, February 02, 2009

Free Shipping On Brand Name Watches

My sister's birthday is at the end of the month and I have been thinking of getting her a branded watch. We are too old for cute plastic watches already. Hehe!

My friend recommend
Nixon watches because there is a range of very colorful watches suitable for girls and they are not too expensive. Phew!

Coincidentally, Kenmar Watches is offering free shipping on selected watches, including Nixon's range of watches for men and ladies.

I think I will be spending the next couple of hours browsing through the huge collection of watches and select the most suitable one for my sister’s birthday. Her favorite color is pink so that shouldn’t be too difficult to pick an appropriate one!

No comments:

Post a Comment