Digital Scrapbooking Kit and Freebies | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, February 02, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking Kit and Freebies

Image courtesy of Adeyeo

My goodness! I tell you, I have never seen such beautifully detailed scrapbooking kits and layouts. If you have been searching for digital scrapbooking freebies, check out these designs by Adeyeo. They are absolutely awesome.

I think that some of these are being sold, on her other blog, Scrapping Whispers, while some are given away for free here on Adeyeo Digital Scrapbooking Kit and Freebies.

You would have to check closely and use them according to the terms of use as stipulated by the creator. I love them all and think that Adeyeo is very talented. I am absolutely proud to say that Adeyeo is Malaysian! Wheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment