Chinese New Year Celebrations | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, February 02, 2009

Chinese New Year Celebrations

While I know that many of you are already planning for Valentine's Day and waiting for the big day to come to execute your plans, I am still in the midst of celebrating Chinese New Year. It started on 26th Jan, 2009 and will last for a full fifteen days.

My Hokkien friends will only be celebrating Chinese New Year tonight, so you can imagine I will be helping them with their big feast later tonight. I tell you, I have been stuffing myself full of cookies, mandarin oranges, pomelos, groundnuts, candy and Chinese cuisine that I feel like I have ballooned one size.

I bet I will have to pop a
diet pill or two to be able to fit into my jeans again! Let’s hope that it will not be too difficult to shed the excess weight after the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment