Free Digi Scraps | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Free Digi Scraps

Image courtesy of SherrysScraps

While I am on a roll searching for free digital scraps, I chanced upon this by Sherry who names her blog SherrysScraps. Unlike some other free scrapping b logs, Sherry has generously shared MANY scrapping freebies that are free for us to download and use.

You may think that you wouldn't have the time to go through her freebies page after page but I tell you, it would be worth it. I flipped through her freebies pages and found some gems.

If you would like some free digi scrapping layouts and themes, check out SherrysScraps and also support her sale if you could. Oh yes, do leave her a comment if you have downloaded and used any of her creative designs! That would motivate her to share more freebies with us!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog!! I hope you stop by often for my freebies!!

    ReplyDelete