Designer Freebies & Tutorial | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 27, 2009

Designer Freebies & Tutorial

Image courtesy of Design Reviver

I have been looking for design freebies lately, not because I know how to design since I am not creative before, but because I am helping a friend to look for stuff so that he could help me with my web projects. I guess it is a win-win situation where I help him to help me.

I am not sure if I have written about Design Reviver before. If I had, I totally have forgotten about it though the website does look a tad familiar. In any case, here on Designer Reviver, you will be able to grab lots of design freebies, and not only freebies but also tutorial.

Although there are many freebies to be had, check the terms of use first before using them on your commercial projects. I can’t stress this often enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment