25% Discount @ Holsted Jewelers | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 27, 2009

25% Discount @ Holsted Jewelers

Valentine's Day may be over but that doesn't mean there is no longer occasion to buy jewelry. Although I am a no-frills person and only wear designer costume jewelry when I have parties to attend, I do buy a lot as gifts. You can imagine my happiness to discover that Holsted Jewelers is running a sale with 25% off on selected items and this offer is valid until 2nd March, 2009.

I have friends who shopped at Holsted Jewelers already and they tell me that they are very happy with their purchases. The exquisite pieces surpassed what they expected and what makes them happier is that the prices are within budget. Buying fashion jewelry within budget means that we are able to purchase an even larger range and add on to our collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment