Getting An Education Online | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Getting An Education Online

As someone who makes a living online, I don't think it's surprising that I have been looking for institutes of higher learning that offer degree courses online. I think that it's most convenient and I absolutely love the flexi hours that studying for a degree online provides. I know that some people could easily get distracted but for me, with my 101 commitments, I don't think I could afford to go back to school full time.

Capella University is an accredited online university that offers degree courses as well as Post Graduate programs online and they do have the course that I am interested in. Since my New Year's resolution is to improve myself, I think that I have to finally sign up for a course!

This post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment