Free Tumblr Skins [Free Tumblr Themes] | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Free Tumblr Skins [Free Tumblr Themes]

Image courtesy of Tumblr Themes

Not too long ago, I featured a website that offers free Tumblr skins and it was very well-accepted. I don't have a Tumblr blog yet but I have to admit that even though I run 20 blogs, albeit some not actively, I have the urge to get myself a Tumblr blog. Mircoblogging is so much easier and "freer" than conventional blogs.

Anyway, if you are looking for free Tumblr themes or skins, check out Tumblr Themes. Yea, I know, what a straightforward website address, right? LOL

Well, they do have a good resource of free Tumblr skins and themes that you could grab and use, I guess, it's the same like how we use free Blogger layouts or free WordPress themes. My personal favourite has got to be Dragonfly, a free Tumblr theme by Morgenstern. Suddenly, WordPress looks so bloated. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment