Free Holiday Screensavers, Wallpapers, eCards | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Free Holiday Screensavers, Wallpapers, eCards

Image courtesy of Scenic Christmas

This morning, I was randomly surfing the web looking for images of fireworks. I thought I would get something ready for tonight's blog post to usher into the New Year of 2009. Yes, a spanking new year is just mere hours away. *shudder* How time flies, huh?

Well, one thing led to another and I did not manage to find an image of fireworks that I could use for my blog post. However, I came across this website, Scenic Christmas, which has a good selection of fireworks screensavers that are free to use. I know, Christmas is already over. However, these screensavers are not only for Christmas but also applicable for New Year and other holidays.

Besides animated screensavers, they also offer free animated wallpapers and ecards. Check them out. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment