Free Vector Hearts (Love Vectors) | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Free Vector Hearts (Love Vectors)

Image courtesy of Lord of Design

Since Valentine's Day is just around the corner, one month more, I decided to look for something that you could use for your Valentine's Day project. I actually found quite a handful but I decided that I shall start with these free vector hearts, of heart shaped vectors, or love vectors, as I like to call these, from Lord of Design.

If you have a web project that is dying of a vector heart, you should get it from Lord of Design. Look at this screenshot I took. Aren't these freebies just awesome? I love them and would like to use them but have no idea how or where. LOL

First of all, before using these, do read the terms and conditions to see if a link back or credit is required. If you are using these vector hearts, would appreciate if you drop me a note to let me know where you have used it. Thanks!

1 comment: