Free Flow of Food and Drinks | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, January 16, 2009

Free Flow of Food and Drinks

Chinese New Year is just a week away and I tell you, I am dreading the free flow of food, drinks and Chinese New Year goodies. These may be difficult to resist to some people but to me, I have to eat because of social gatherings. Wouldn't it feel odd to not eat at such gatherings with friends and family?

I'm not on a diet but I could definitely do with a dose of
Leptorexin if this goes on for too long. As you know, Chinese New Year lasts for fifteen days but we are already snacking on Chinese New Year goodies, especially groundnuts, pomelo and mandarin oranges. There'll be a whole lot of meat once Chinese New Year starts! *shudders*

No comments:

Post a Comment