Free Clean Minimalist WordPress Themes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Free Clean Minimalist WordPress Themes

Image courtesy of Kim Woodbridge

In my continued quest for suitable WordPress themes for my blog that are up to my standard and most of all, free, I stumbled upon these five clean WordPress themes by Kim Woodbridge of (Anti) Social Development.

Kim Woodbridge has only offered five of these but do take note that you'd probably have to be well-versed in the technicalities of WordPress because Kim Woodbridge does not offer any theme support so you will have to do all the troubleshooting yourself.

If I were a designer, I'd probably customize one of the themes to suit my blog. Too bad I am no good at all so I will have to continue looking for ready made themes that I could use as is! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment