Free Art Desktop Wallpapers By Nate Williams | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Free Art Desktop Wallpapers By Nate Williams

Image courtesy of Nate Williams

I was looking for free desktop wallpapers to replace mine because I have gotten pretty bored with my black Emily Strange desktop wallpaper. Searching from one site to another, I came across this selection of art desktop wallpapers by Nate Williams.

Now, I do not know who Nate Williams is but apparently, he is pretty well-known in the art/graphic world.

Whatever it is, I love what he has here and we can get them for free in three popular screen resolutions. However, it's unfortunate that he does not have just the right desktop wallpaper that I would want to use since I prefer on with a black background. Maybe there's something here for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment