Housewarming Gift | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Housewarming Gift

My friend will be throwing a housewarming party this January, just before Chinese New Year celebrations. I have been cracking my head coming up with a good gift for him but I really can't think of anything worth giving.

I thought of getting him something that he could install in his home like
indoor lighting or even a chandelier but he already has all of these in place! Yes, he already has the whole house furnished and the garden landscaped. Sigh, I couldn't even get him a potted plant, can I?

The other thing that makes it all the more difficult in choosing a gift is that here is a millionaire who would be able to purchase whatever he wants, if he doesn't already have the best. I guess I would have to come up with a premium gift, or maybe just rely on gift vouchers!

No comments:

Post a Comment