6000 Free Fonts | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 27, 2008

6000 Free Fonts

Image courtesy of Font Village

This holiday season, I have many craft projects to wrap up. I know I have procrastinated but I had wanted to put a little effort in creating personalized cards for my friends and family members. Besides spending time working on these projects, I have also spent a considerable amount of time on the web searching for freebies like free fonts, graphics, animation and other freebies that would help me in creating outstanding cards and gifts.

Font Village is a massive online font vault with over six thousand free fonts for download for both PC and Mac systems. If you are a Mac user, I believe you know how difficult it is to look for free font for Mac, right? Well, worry not. Font Village caters to Mac systems as well, like I said.

Also, clicking on each font type would bring you to the download page where you could also view a sample of text so that you will only download and install those that you really like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment