Free Audio Files | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Free Audio Files

Image courtesy of Tom Smith Online

This morning, while looking for free sound files for a small video project, I stumbled upon this website called Tom Smith Online. OK, I admit I have no idea who Tom Smith is or what he does but after checking out this website of his, I think he's a singer.

In any case, on the freebies page of Tom Smith Online, there is a whole page of free audio files that we could just download by right clicking on the link and select "Save As". I have to say that this website, Tom Smith Online, is really plain and without frills. On one hand, it could be a tad boring to look at the page; on the other hand, it's easy to go through the list of free audio files.

I don't know if these audio files are original files and what copyright that we have to abide by but if you are using these for commercial purposes, I think it's better for you to write in to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment