Quick Money From Commodities | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Quick Money From Commodities

A friend was telling me that he wants to invest into commodities. He said that he can make quick money from commodity investments. However, I have another friend who works as a commodity broker and he tells me that it is not easy to make money. So who is telling the truth now?

My friend, the broker, told me that if it is so easy to make money from trading in commodities, then all commodity brokers would be very rich, right? Why is he still poor? LOL I know he was just joking and that fella is pretending to be poor only.

Although I am still looking for ways to grown my income, I think that investing into commodities is not for me. I won't be able to take the stress of fluctuating prices! What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment