New Mexico 2008 Vacation Guide | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Mexico 2008 Vacation Guide

Image courtesy of New Mexico Tourism

When I was younger, I used to collect a lot of vacation guides. I don't know why I did that even though I had no plans to go on a vacation. perhaps I love the beautiful places that were depicted in these vacation guides and longed to go to these places someday.

However, now that I have access to the internet, I no longer write in to tourism boards and wait for them to send me these guides by airmail.

The other day, I was looking for something interesting when I chanced upon this tourism website of New Mexico. They have started to give out vacation guides for New Mexico for 2008.

If you are planning a trip there, or if you are a collector of vacation guides like I was, now is the right time to write in for your free copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment