Branson Luxury Golf Homes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Branson Luxury Golf Homes

My friend's husband is such a golf freak. When he was in the United States recently on business, he managed to get a couple of invites to a Branson private golf party that was hosted by a high official. Well, my friend told me his name but I have forgotten already.

Anyway, have you seen pictures of Branson and the property there? My friend, who went to the private golf party with her husband, told me that this is the place that people dream of retiring in!

If I have the chance, I would surely take a trip there. My friend told me it is breathtaking and from her photos, it certainly looks like a place that I could live in without feeling bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment