FREE Subscription To Melt Magazine | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, February 03, 2008

FREE Subscription To Melt Magazine

Image courtesy of Melt Online

As I was surfing the internet looking for recipes, I chanced upon this site for Melt magazine, called Melt Online. When I went to their main site, it directed me to a placeholder site, but going to the inner page was fine. I found the inner pages via Google search, by the way.

Anyway, this is the Melt Online and they are giving away free subscription to their Melt magazine. This is a real magazine that will be sent to your home two times a year. This is not a .pdf magazine, OK?

If you love exploring new recipes, you wouldn't want to miss this chance. I think that this offer is only valid for American residents, but I may be wrong. Whatever it is, there is no harm trying to get a free subscription, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment