'Mushrooms – the Magic Ingredient for Summer' | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

'Mushrooms – the Magic Ingredient for Summer'

Image courtesy of Mushroom UK

Mushroom is a very delicious ingredient. There are actually many types and although I do cook, I don't even know their proper names. All I know is how to EAT them!

Like I mentioned, there are so many types of mushrooms that I believe many people are like me, we don't really know the correct ways to prepare the different types of mushrooms.

No worries, though. Mushroom UK is giving a free booklet of 'Mushrooms – the Magic Ingredient for Summer' which we can download from their website as it is in .pdf format. If mushroom is your favourite ingredient, get a hold of a copy of 'Mushrooms – the Magic Ingredient for Summer' and surprise your dinner guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment