Daves Oldies Music Hit List | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Daves Oldies Music Hit List

Image courtesy of Daves Oldies Music Hit List


Are you an oldies lover? If you are, this is the site for you. Dave has compiled a list of oldies for you to listen online. These are very rare songs that you hardly ever heard on the radio anymore.

On the website of Dave's Oldies Music Hit List, you can see a small black box like a juke box. Scroll down at the bottom of the jukebox and you can see a list of song titles. Just click on the title and start listening!

I don't know how many songs there are on the juke box but I trust that Dave will continue to add new tracks to his wonderful, very enjoyable online jukebox. Also, I would just like to mention that I am surprised that the quality is so good and there was almost no buffering at all even though I was streaming the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment