Blog On Executive Jobs | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Blog On Executive Jobs

Have you tried searching for a job? Not just any job but a senior executive job? If you have then I am sure you know how tough that could be. I once spent ten long months helping my friend look for a job that befits his age and experience.

It was, of course, a very stressful time for him and for me. IN retrospect, we should have tried searching in job boards and blogs that are meant for senior management vacancies.

Yes, there are accounting jobs blog and other job blogs, just that we never knew about them. Now that I am wiser, if my friends require my help ion looking for jobs, I would be able to better advise them!

When you search for the right job from appropriate job boards and blogs, you do not have to waste time searching all the irrelevant jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment