Free Knitting Patterns On The Way! | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Free Knitting Patterns On The Way!

A reader wrote in to me and asked me if I could help her look for free knitting patterns. Well, I know nothing about knitting patterns but I do know how to search. Apparently, she only wants knitting patterns for pillows. I guess she has a big project going on and would need plenty of knitting patterns hence she needs help. I don't mind.

I have already admired people who are clever with their hands and able to create beautiful knitwear and stuff. I was told that knitting, or crocheting, is therapeutic but if I were the one doing it, I bet I will get more stressed out than ever!

Anyway, I will be posting about sites that offer free knitting patterns later if and when I come across anything that's good! So, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment