Win Free Mia Bella Candle Weekly | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Win Free Mia Bella Candle Weekly

Image courtesy of WAHM Candle Biz

I love decorative candles and would one day love to learn to make them but I am damn lazy. If you know me, I love looking at beautiful things, I admire people who are able to make beautiful things and I would learn to make them but I can't seem to find the time. If you love scented candles then this is this site called WAHM Candle Biz is for you.

You have to register with this website and be automatically entered into a weekly draw for a 16oz. jar candle and soy soap. This sounds like a pretty good deal. Do you love FREE scented candles and soy soap? If you do then what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment