Improve Yourself Via Online Education | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, February 11, 2008

Improve Yourself Via Online Education

Continuing an education as an adult is always very challenging. There are so many things that distract us now, so many responsibilities we have shouldered and only 24 hours a day to be divided among all the tasks and the people that are demanding for our time.

As someone who has hopes to continue my education, firstly because I lack paper qualification and secondly because I believe that gaining knowledge is a lifelong pursuit, my hope of improving myself is via online learning. In fact, my uncle is the country's leading advocate of online education.

I found that Capella University, an accredited online university established in 1993, offers online psychology degree as well, among other certificate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs.

I have always been interested in the field of psychology but have never had the chance to pursue it. perhaps now is the time to improve myself and study the subject where my interest lies.

*** This post was based on information provided by Blogitive ***
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment