Free Premium WordPress Theme: Indomagz | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 15, 2008

Free Premium WordPress Theme: Indomagz

Image courtesy of Magz Network

A couple of days ago, I don't know why but I suddenly had the idea to look for free premium WordPress themes. All I know is that I have browsed through a whole lot of free themes and not really keen on using any of them.

A friend told me that I should use one template for all my blogs for easy set up and management but I prefer that each blog has its own identity and style. I see no point in having so many cookie cutter blogs.

Anyway, I came across this website called Magz Network and they have a free premium theme to give away called Indomagz. I personally do not like this blog as I think that the design and layout is too stiff. I prefer something with rounded corners.

Anyhow, perhaps you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment