Free Templates For Business Cards | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, February 18, 2008

Free Templates For Business Cards

Image courtesy of Templates 4 Cards

If you are a small time business person or a serious blogger then you should print your own business cards. Actually, at first, I thought that printing my own business cards would be expensive due to the design that I wanted but I finally decided to use a ready made template. I know I run the risk of having the same template as another person but after a long search, I finally found a card that matches my Store the closest.

Templates 4 Cards have some business cards with bold designs that you can download for free, edit the text to your requirements and then send it to your local printers.

Well, it is too bad that I already have printed a few hundred cards or I would have selected one from Templates 4 Cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment