Free Snails | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Free Snails

Image courtesy of Annie

Can you believe that I have already featured more than a thousand freebies and contests on my two blogs? Actually, I come across so many good freebies that I want to post them all and even thought of starting a new freebies or blog contests blog but I seriously do not have the time to run yet another blog.

Well, not surprisingly, out of the many free stuff that I featured, there are only a handful of outstanding freebies. Not to say that those that I wrote on are not special because each is special in its own way but it's hard to recall at least five really outstanding freebies or contests with special prices.

Today, I am bringing you free SNAILS. Yes, you read right! This person, Annie, is giving away free snails but interested parties would have to pick up these snails from Lawrence, Massachusetts.

There are many types of snails available and they are posted on her website. If you are interested in free snails, drop Annie an email to arrange for pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment