Buying A Last Minute Gift | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Buying A Last Minute Gift

You know what? Today is my sister's birthday and I have yet to buy her a gift! I remembered last week and even surfed a few websites looking for the perfect gift for her but this week, with so much to do at work, it totally slipped my mind! I know, me bad.

So this morning, I called up a friend and asked her, "Faster tell me where I can get a good deal fast. I need to get a gift for my sister. It's her birthday today but luckily I can buy some time as she has gone to Washington D.C.!"

And my friend said, "Quickly go to Buy.com! You'll be able to get what you want at an attractive price!"

I was curious, though. Why would she mention Buy.com only when there are so many other online stores that I could shop from and you know what she replied? She said, "Don't you know that one can always find a best buy at www.buy.com?"

LOL Yeah, I guess she is right, THIS TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment