Free Wallpapers & ScreenSavers From Yahoo! | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Free Wallpapers & ScreenSavers From Yahoo!

Image courtesy of Yahoo! Greetings

I believe I have written about Yahoo! Greetings before. Well, that's because they normally only allow premium members to use their Greeting cards. Well, that is what I was made to understand. I don't use Yahoo! Greetings because I only use Hallmark.

Anyway, Yahoo! Greetings allowed people to send out free e-greetings the other day. Yeah, big deal. I did not send any, though I knew about it. While I was checking their sites out, I was reintroduced to their range of beautiful desktop wallpapers.

Well, I took the opportunity to grab a couple since it has been a long time since I changed my desktop wallpaper, busy as I am. To grab these free wallpapers and screensavers, you will have to sign in to your Yahoo! account and create another account to gain access to the freebies from Yahoo! in collaboration with American Greetings.

No comments:

Post a Comment