Free iPhone Wallpapers and Backgrounds | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Free iPhone Wallpapers and Backgrounds

Image courtesy of iPhone Nerve

I know I mentioned that I would like to start my own iPhone wallpaper website. In fact, I already have a domain name but don't have content. I don't even have time to do anything much. The only thing I did was try to look for a good layout!

So, meanwhile, I have continued to look for iPhone wallpapers and backgrounds from various more established websites. One of the sites I went to sometime back was iPhone Nerve. This is a place where you can get a lot of free iPhone wallpapers and backgrounds.

Why do I like checking out iPhone Nerve? This is one of the very rare sites that do not force us to flip through pages and pages of images. They display many of them all in one page, so you can just look through ten or more images per page and just right click on the mouse to save the picture. I was able to grab many of the nice wallpapers this way.

Check out the site and see if there's any you have not seen elsewhere before. I love their collection of animal wallpapers!

No comments:

Post a Comment