Digiscrapping With IkeaGoddess | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 22, 2008

Digiscrapping With IkeaGoddess

Image courtesy of Scrapping With IkeaGoddess

I tell you, I am really in love with digiscrapping sites! I love it that people can show their creativity so well. I really would like to learn how to digiscrap as well but I don’t even know where to start. I don’t even have photos to use! I don’t have photos of cute kids!

Digiscrapping with IkeaGoddess is a lovely blog that offers you plenty of digiscrapping freebies from other sources. It’s like a directory. Even though I have no use for these freebies, because I do not scrap even though I want to but have no time for a new hobby, I love looking at what other people have come up with.

And I am amazed that there are so many people who willingly share their creative output! How awesome the digiscrapping online community is!

1 comment:

  1. I've been digiscrapping since early 2006. IkeaGoddess's blog proved to be a great avenue for digiscrap beginners. She takes time away from her already hectic schedule to post links of freebies for everyone to enjoy. She's an awesome lady indeed.

    ReplyDelete