Stream Internet TV Around The World | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 22, 2008

Stream Internet TV Around The World

Watch Streaming Internet TV

Do you fancy watching streaming TV from all around the world as long as you are connected to the internet? Of course, your internet line has to be fast or your will suffer like me!

AnyTV is an application that you have to download and install and then use it to stream TV programmes. I personally have not tried it yet because I am so hard pressed for time lately but I will definitely download this and try out the channels later. HHmm I wonder what TV programmes we can find. Obviously I am looking forward to those that are not available on local TV!

One thing though, my broadband connection could be faster as I hate the buffering. I even have problems with YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment