Look At Those Varicose Veins | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, February 22, 2008

Look At Those Varicose Veins

A couple of weeks ago, I showed a friend a photo of my friend, Evon who was pregnant. She has since given birth to a beautiful baby body. My friend, a guy, commented, "Eyerrrr, look at those varicose veins!"

There are some people, not pregnant, who have unsightly varicose veins. These are actually veins that have been blocked and caused by clogged blood, hence we can see the unsightly veins just under the skin.

All is not lost, however, as this could be treated. I came across the website of a surgeon who offers Varicose Vein Treatment in San Antonio, Texas. Of course, for professional services, you cannot expect free, OK, even if this is a freebies blog. I just wanted to let the ladies know that if you are uncomfortable with varicose veins, you can do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment