Clowndergarten Kids Club | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Clowndergarten Kids Club

Image courtesy of Big Comfy Couch

Although I do not have children, heck, I am not even married, I love browsing through children's site. That is because they are always very refreshing and colourful and I guess that is the most important things that could attract the attention of children.

Whenever I see something special, I would tell my friends about the sites. These friends with children always have to come up with new activities for their children and it is especially tough when the weather is wet and every one is stuck in doors. I kinda pity them too. LOL

This site is by The Big Comfy Couch, a children’s TV show. They have this club called Clowndergarten Kids Club which is open for free for all children. Each approved member will receive a membership packet which includes official membership certificate, colouring pages and activity sheet, an autographed photo of a cartoon character, club wallpaper and other goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment