Artful Wears Basement Sale | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Artful Wears Basement Sale

Chinese New Year is just around the corner and all my friends have already bought their New Year clothes, except me. So what is new, eh?? I am still scouting for cheap clothes Haha! And I know that I am too choosy. I want cheap, I want fashion and most of all, I want comfort too.

I chanced upon this website of ArtfulWears.com and I was so happy to see that they are running a basement sale with discount of up to 70%. 70% is really huge savings. It's a blowout sale and I would say, very timely indeed for late shoppers like myself.

I spotted a couple of cargo pants that I would really like to have. I used to look for pants that have at least a couple of pockets but now, only cargo pants with their multiple pockets would be enough for me to fit in my mobile devices, iPhone, purse and keys. By the way, I do not carry a bag, so pants [or skirts] with pockets are the only thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment