Free Images For You | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Free Images For You

Image courtesy of FreeImages.co.uk

If you remember, I have been trying to build a wallpaper website so I have been surfing to a lot of stock photos sites hoping that there are some that allow us to use their images for free.

Well, I found this website called FreeImages.co.uk that lets us use their images for free, for our website or printed work but they are not allowed to be redistributed. So I can't use these images for my wallpaper site.

Anyway, if you have projects to see to, this site hosts plenty of free images that you could use, with only a link back to the website. Fair enough, I think, since you are using the photo for free.

If you do know of websites that allow us to use their images for free in anyway we like, especially for my wallpaper website, do drop me a comment. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment