Direct Satellite TV Deals | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Direct Satellite TV Deals

Last evening, I was having a chat with my sister about satellite TV in my country. I have subscribed to it only after she migrated so she does not know what we have on Direct Satellite TV. My sister was surprised that our subscription is so expensive and we do not have as wide a choice as what she has in terms of programming too and I think this is all due to the monopolization of a single company.

My sister is also subscribed to Direct Satellite TV but they have more packages to choose from and at a cheaper monthly cost too. I was told to check out the website of a satellite TV company at http://www.satex.com. I was surprised that they have so many options to cater to as many people's budget and tastes as possible. One could subscribe to satellite TV through Satex.com for as low as $29.99 per month or as high as $59.99 per month for the ultimate HD and DVR package that includes access to over 200 channels with free three months of HBO, CineMax, Showtime and Starz.

I think it's great that people have this option available to them and subscribe according to their needs and these packages provide real value for money, since we can obtain some of these entertainment on the web but now we don't have to because we can get them on TV for a low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment