Free Online Travel Insurance Quote | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Free Online Travel Insurance Quote

The other day, I wrote about elderly travel insurance and a reader wanted to know if the policy in travel insurance covers train travel. Well, I think that is a great question because we need insurance whenever we travel, even if it's by train or bus. However, I think that the policies that are offered by Cover My Travels are only for air travel. I searched the site and it was not stated. Perhaps it is a given?

I found that the website of Cover My Travels allow us to request for a travel insurance quote online and we will have that quote from participating insurance agents who can meet our needs within minutes. Did I mention that it is free and without obligation?

Many people do not see the importance of travel insurance BUT it is the most important travel related issue to see through before boarding the plane. There are a hundred and one things that could happen in a foreign land and getting covered is the best option.

If you are planning a trip abroad, do take travel insurance into account. One can't be too safe, too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment