The Memory Store | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 18, 2007

The Memory Store

The other day, my friend asked me if I know where he could get a free upgrade for his Dell Memory. Honestly, I do not know because I think the free upgrades are only offered when we buy our new machines.

In any case, I still tried to help him search and I came upon the Memory Store. Well, they DO NOT offer any free upgrades BUT they do have the largest collection of memory that I have ever seen. I think they have stock for all brands.

I figured it would be good to still write about them in case someone is looking for extra memory for their computers or notebooks. It is not easy to look for them especially if our machines are a little old.

Hopefully you will find this information useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment