Free Tutorial On Web Designing From Scratch | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Free Tutorial On Web Designing From Scratch

Image courtesy of Web Design From Scratch

I actually came across this blog (more like a website) from one of the blog for pay marketplaces. I log in there to check a few times a day but what made me click on this link is that it has a wealth of articles on teaching people on how to build a website from scratch. If that is not enough, to build a SUCCESSFUL website from scratch.

As you know, I have a couple of sites myself and have been trying to get them set up but it is never easy to get help. I am tired of begging for help. I know I need to learn it myself but I am bogged down by three jobs and tutorials that I have come across so far have been too tough for me to follow. Maybe I am too stupid?

If you do not have the time or are lazy to learn everything yourself, you could also engage Scratchmedia to do all the dirty work for you. I understand that Scratchmedia is the design company owned by the writer of this blog, Ben Hunt.

I have no time and am lazy and tired.... thinking, thinking, thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment