Win an XShot from BenSpark | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Win an XShot from BenSpark

Image courtesy from BenSpark

I received a note from Drew of BenSpark a couple of days ago informing me of his July, 2007 contest. Well, last month, he ran a Soda Club contest which I unfortunately could not participate as it was only open to American residents. This month, Drew's contest is open to the world. Isn't that great news?

Unfortunately, I also won't be joining because I do not wish to have my photos plastered on the internet but I would like to give Drew's contest a buzz. I was acquainted with Drew in the early days of Fuel My Blog and has since followed his four blogs.

In this contest, Drew is giving away an XShot to the top three winners. There will be one consolation prize too. Even if you do not win an XShot, you still can get your hands on one with a $5 discount using the promotional code: SparkRocks

I am sure I have now piqued your interest. Well, to learn how you can
Win an XShot from BenSpark, do read it from the BenSpark Blog. The explanation is lengthy but it really is not that difficult to participate after all.

Good luck and may the XShot be with you!

2 comments:

  1. Great post about the contest. And yes it is open to all. So I hope that folks participate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Drew,


    Thank you for dropping by. Worldwide contest will always get better reception! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete