Free Haliburton Portable Spa and Bar Kit | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Free Haliburton Portable Spa and Bar Kit

Oh my, I have come across many contests that makes me want to join and not let my readers know so that I get more chances at winning and this is one of them. Unfortunately, this contest is only valid for legal residents of the United Kingdom and so I am not eligible to participate.

The Canadian Spa Company of United Kingdom is giving away a Haliburton portable spa and bar kit to one lucky winner. If you are currently residing in the United Kingdom legally and would like to participate in this draw, do check out this offer at http://www.canadianspacompany.com/freespa.php.

The draw will be conducted on 30th September, 2007 and the name that is drawn will win this price worth £2500. This is one expensive prize, I must say! Just check out the pictures!

Well, what are you waiting for? If I were you, I'd put in my entry right this minute! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment