Social Dating For Blacks | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, March 23, 2007

Social Dating For Blacks


I have previously featured a few social dating sites and to be fair, I thought I would look for a Black Dating site to feature too. So I came across BlackScene.com. I must say the name is really apt for such a site.

This is one of the fastest growing social dating site with a few hundred new members a day. I think it is great that such a site is set up exclusively for blacks to expand their social circle among people of their race, although I am not saying that blacks can't befriend people of other colors.

Despite not being able to join the site, I did browse through it and find the site very user-friendly and it is very easy to look for members who are online or contact people who attract our attention.

I feel that black people who would like to have more friends should join BlackScene.com because of its huge database of members so there surely will be people who are just right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment