More Than Just Vineyards | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, March 23, 2007

More Than Just Vineyards

I came across Just Vineyards that is a unique directory that I would like to feature. Just Vineyards is, despite its name, more than just vineyards. It is, besides a comprehensive directory of the almost 5,000 American vineyards and wineries, a wine resource center with informative articles on wine, links to other wine sites, wine magazines and wine education.

There is also a powerful wine search engine where one can search for wine across the internet and their prices.

Although I am not a heavy wine drinker myself, I am rather interested in wine too, especially red wine. Therefore, I was delighted to read their 411 on wine and pairing of the different wine with food. At least I am more knowledgeable now and will not embarrass myself at dinners.

If you would also like to learn more about wine and how to appreciate fine wine better, hop over to Just Vineyards, your starting point to all things wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment